"is there an international men’s day?" yes actually! it’s tomorrow! and the next day! and the day after! and every other day of every year
looking back at your first url
That is the most fourteen year old thing I’ve ever heard.
I can see 6 years into the future…Thanks to my 2020 vision.
How long have you been waiting to use that joke
you do not need to constantly justify yourself. go ahead. eat pancakes. eat a ton at dinner. eat ice cream sundaes at 1am. take a rest day. take six rest days. sleep in. watch a movie. watch ten movies. no explanations needed. you’re allowed to be kind to yourself.
Everything you wanted to know about transgender people but were afraid to ask.
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!